Flygsfors glass was founded in Sweden in 1888 by Ernst Wiktor Lundqvist and August Zeitz. the company changed hands several times, and began making tableware in 1930 under the name AB Flygsfors Glasbruk. Willem G. de Moor became art director for Flygsfors in 1939, and Paul Kedelv joined in 1949 - 1956, having previously worked at Orrefors. Of Paul Kedelv's designs for Flygsfors, his best known by far is the Coquille range. These were signed "Flygsfors" followed by the year, and "Kedelv" while he was at the factory, alternatively "Coquille" if made after he left in 1956. Flygsfors was bought by Orrefors in 1974, and closed in 1979.
Sources: 20th Century Factory Glass by Lesley Jackson.