The Chribska glassworks, full name Sklarna Chribska, was founded in the early fifteenth century, and stayed in production until very recently. In 1882 it was bought by the Mayer family. Chribska became part of the Borske Sklo National Corporation during the 1950's. Chief designer at this time was Josef Hospodka, who specialised in sculptural blown glass designs. Chribska was privatised in 1993, the new owner being Jiri Cerny, with Zdena Jobova as designer.
Sources: 20th Century Factory Glass by Lesley Jackson.