Displayed Currency:

Who's Online

There currently are 442 guests online.

Ferro & Lazzarini

Ferro & Lazzarini glass - shown below is our current range of vases, bowls and other decorative vintage collectable Venetian glassware by Ferro & Lazzarini of Murano, Venice, Italy.


The Ferro Eugenio & Co glass factory was founded on the island of Murano, Venice, Italy, on 18th August 1929, by Eugenio Ferro in partnership with Giovanni Lazzarini. After Eugenio died in 1947, the factory was managed by his young heirs. During this time, Giovanni Lazzarini became more involved, and the company name was changed to Ferro & Lazzarini SRL. Since 2001, the factory is run by Dario Ferro, a direct descendant of Eugenio Ferro.