Ekenas Glasbruk, a Swedish glassworks, was founded in 1917 by R. Stahl and Hjalmar Stahl, who formerly worked at Orrefors. In 1922, Sven Westberg bought the company, and was manager until he died in 1962. It was then ran by Claes Tell and his son until the company closed in 1976. Designers at the factory included John Orwar Lake (1953 - 1976) and Michael Bang (1966 - 1968).
Sources: 20th Century Factory Glass by Lesley Jackson.