The Vasart glass factory, originally named Ysart Bros, was founded in 1947 by three brothers, Vincent Ysart, Augustine Ysart, and Salvador Ysart. Their range of glassware was named Vasart glass, the VAS part being created from the brothers initials of their forenames, and "ART" from their surname. The work they produced was similar to designs they originally created when working at Monart. The factory changed its name to Vasart Glass in 1956. The name changed again in 1965, this time to Strathearn Glass. Designs at Strathearn were changed slightly, but were very similar to Vasart designs. The factory was taken over by Stuart Glass in 1980, and renamed Stuart Strathearn Ltd. Production ceased in 1992.
Sources: 20th Century Factory Glass by Lesley Jackson.